December 23, 2018
Barker Microfarads (BMI) is a manufacturer of high grade axial leaded and radial leaded aluminum electrolytic capacitors, motor start aluminum electrolytic capacitors and motor run plastic film capacitors.
Formerly part of Sprague Electric, their manufacturing facility is located in Hillsville, Virginia.
The Barker Microfarads range of aluminum electrolytic capacitors comprises:
- miniature axial leaded capacitors for general purpose, low ESR, low DCL, high reliability and speaker crossover applications
- miniature radial leaded capacitors for general purpose, low ESR, low impedance, long life and lighting ballast applications
- larger tubular axial leaded capacitors for general purpose, long life and vibration resistant applications
- larger tubular radial leaded capacitors for low ESR, long life applications
- axial leaded capacitors to military specifications
- Commercial Grade
- Industrial Grade
- High Temperature
- Low DC Leakage
Vishay Draloric high voltage ceramic disc capacitors Vishay Draloric product is the legacy of the formerly autonomous German manufacturer Draloric Electronic GmbH. Vishay acquired the company in 1987. The roots of the Draloric company date back to 1900 when the Selb...
CalRamic high voltage ceramic disc capacitors CalRamic Technologies is a specialist manufacturer of high voltage multilayer ceramic capacitors and high voltage ceramic disc capacitors. Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, they manufacture high voltage ceramic disc...
Tantalum polymer capacitor extends temperature capability Kemet’s T598 tantalum polymer capacitors offer stable performance up to 2,000 hours at 125°C, extending their lifetime expectancy to about 15 years to meet automotive requirements KEMET Corp. has extended the...